Baobab Body Butter contains fruit from the beautiful Baobab tree and is high in protective antioxidants. This moisturizing fruit extract helps reduce dry skin, improve the skin’s appearance and condition skin for long-lasting moisturizing … specially on the cold months ahead of us.
On top of that, I found more ways to use Baobab Body Butter! I don’t think any of us appreciate mosquitoes in the summer. I love sitting outside on warm summer evenings enjoying dinner with family and friends.
Unfortunately, sometimes the mosquitoes are so annoying that I have to go inside, so I don’t get eaten. In the past, my friends would use mosquito spray with irritating chemicals which made it hard to breathe, so I cannot and will not use it.
But, I now found an excellent way to keep the mosquitoes away. Once I have applied the Baobab Body Butter the mosquitoes don’t come near me. There´s just something about it that they don’t like. And no one could be happier than me.
Another thing I have also found that it is soothing and calming when I am sunburned. I’m sure there are more ways to use this product, so I will keep on exploring that!
- Baobab Fruit Pulp Extract (adansonia digitata pulp extract)— a natural humectant and emollient, this moisturizing fruit extract reduces dry skin, improves the skin’s appearance, and conditions skin for long-lasting moisturization.
- Shea Butter—a rich emollient that enhances the skin’s natural barrier functions and increases moisture levels.
- Macadamia Nut Oil—high in monounsaturated fatty acids, this moisturizing oil closely resembles sebum (oil naturally produced by the skin for moisture and protection), is quickly absorbed by the skin, and helps maintain the skin’s water barrier functions.
Some of the benefits are:
- Delivers all day moisturization for supple, healthy looking skin.
- Contains high levels of antioxidants.
- Reduces dry skin.
- Promotes softer, smoother, and more toned looking skin.
- Enhances the resiliency of skin over time.
- Moisturizes skin of all ages.
- Works great on stretch marks.
Don’t wait any longer and give a chance to this amazing rich cream. I know you won’t regret it … and that’s my Cup of Tea!